Founded in 1990, Women for WineSense is a nationwide, not-for-profit organization focused on the networking and education of Wine industry professionals and aficionados. The Napa-Sonoma chapter is the largest of the nine chapters nationwide with approximately 350 members. Our membership is comprised of about 80% Professional, 20% Aficionado members also some college student supporters.
We offer three individual memberships including the following:
• Professional* – $80/year
• Aficionado – $40/year (consumer membership)
• Student – $25 for college students
* As a Professional member you may participate in one of our nine Professional Roundtables ( Marketing, Winemaking, three Human Resources, two Finance, Legal, Sustainability and DTC (direct to customer)/Tasting Room) where ideas are exchanged and solutions to business problems are discussed in confidential settings with other professionals in the same field. There are no additional fees for joining a roundtable. Future Roundtables could include the following categories: Data and Information/Research, Operations, Wine Writers, etc. We welcome suggestions for new professional development!
We also offer three corporate level memberships, one for large wineries, one for mid-sized wineries, and one for smaller wineries (under $5MM) with a specific number of memberships included at each level.
All memberships are valid for one year. Click here for Membership Benefits.
If you’re interested in becoming a member, follow the instructions below to register online.
1. Go to womenforwinesense.org
2. Click on “Join Us” in the left navigation bar.
3. At the bottom of the “Membership Levels and Benefits” page is a “SIGN UP NOW” button and it will link you to an application form.
4. If you join at the Professional Member level ($80/year), you may join a roundtable that matches your career. More info on the Roundtables can be found at the Napa-Sonoma Chapter page. Click on “CA-Napa/Sonoma” in the left navigation bar then click on “Roundtables” tab across the top of the page.
Of our 350 or so members, about 80% are professional, and most of them have joined one of the ten roundtables that meet outside of our five to six events each year.