The Napa | Sonoma WWS chapter’s Bubbles, Brix and Buzz II event, held this year on Feb. 20th, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. PDT at Gloria Ferrer, invites not only members of WWS chapters throughout the United States to participate virtually but also extends the invitation to the wine-drinking public around the world. Simply buy a bottle of Gloria Ferrer wine at a local wine shop ahead of the event, pop the cork, and tweet along with the rest of us tasting live in their Sonoma tasting room. What could be easier?
To get the most out of this tweet and bubbles fest, here are a few suggestions:
- Buy and enjoy the same wines we’ll be enjoying at Gloria Ferrer: Sonoma Brut followed by the 2004 Royal Cuvée and 2007 José S. Ferrer Pinot Noir. We’ll tweet when each one is being poured and discussed.
- Sparkling wine should be shared! Enjoy your Gloria Ferrer bubbly with your friends. Make a party of it!
- Use the hashtag #WWS-GloriaFerrer to participate and follow along with the global tweetchat.
- We’ll put the best tweeted questions to our guest speaker, Eva Bertran, Vice President of Marketing, at the event and tweet out her answers.
- Love their wines?Gloria Ferrer wines will be offering a special, one night only 20% discount to tweeters on wine purchases made on the night of the event online. Use offer code WWBBB13 at checkout on 2/20 to get your discount!
Use WWBBB13 to get 20% off online orders at www.GloriaFerrer.com on 2/20 ONLY!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Enjoy the bubbly and tweetchat.